Thursday, August 14, 2008

WE HAVE BEEN BUSY!!!!!!


















So much has happened, sorry I am not keeping up on my blogging for you all. I love you tons but I did get some pictures of what we have been up to lately. Jason is making my present and his for our anniversary. He is enclosing our porch so that we have more room for storage, laundry room, pantry, and his music room. What a sweetheart he is. So everything is a mess but it is going to all be worth the space. YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! We had to move everthing that was on the porch to a different room in the house. So now the house is a mess too... that's okay though. I have wanted this for a longgggggggg time.



2 comments:

Eaton's said...

HI Sweetheart, I love all your pics and am so excited for you both to have your new room. Keep showing us as you go along. I love you tons. MOM

steele's said...

Awesome, Amy! What a great present! I can't wait to see it when I'm there next--maybe November for a wedding and Thanksgiving. Love ya!