Monday, August 4, 2008

Doing Something About it!

This past week I have been doing weight watchers with my sister Jenny and trying to increase my exercise daily. Today I did an hour of my favorite workout video called CALLANETICS. I absolutely love this video. I think I am going to start doing this every day when I come home from work. I just made me feel so much better to get all of the stress and tention out of my muscles. I am finally learning the importance of exercising and taking time for myself. I feel GREAT!!!!! and I love it!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm glad you're taking the time you need. We women sometimes forget to take care of ourselves because we do so much for everyone else. I know that I'm going to be just getting bigger for the next 6 months otherwise I'd ask to join in. I'll be so jealous when you're skinny and I'm waddling.