Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Moving July 29, 2008



Lastnight at work our department had to move to a different area of the building so I was going through some of my stuff to make the move easier and I found this. I absolutely love this picture of Jason and me. I sure is fun being married to your best friend. This is another one of my favorite pictures that MOM took. The boganvilla behind us was totally colorful. That is one thing I miss about the Lehi house was mom taking pictures of us kids in front of the boganvilla. Fun memories. Yesterday my team gave me a beautiful plant with flowers on it and a card telling me how sorry they were for my families loss. It was so nice of them. I really have a good team at work and the best boss in the whole building. She's great!!!

I like my new desk. I was able to work really hard today and it is alway fun when I enter in all the stuff that I have done, at the end of the day on my productivity spreadsheet, and see what kind of a percentage I got. Today it was over 107% which make me and my boss happy!!!!! I can definitely see Heavely Father's hand in my life by the hour. I am truely blessed.....

2 comments:

kenzie said...

Amy it is so good to hear what you are doing since I never see you. Glad all is going well with work. You and Jason need that! I can't wait to see your progress on the "out of excuses" count down. Are you in? I love seeing Jen and Heidi. Do it! I know it will help you to feel better. Love Ya, Miss

Unknown said...

Hey amy,
just wanted to say that I am glad you are doing this weight loss thing with me. Love ya jen