Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 10, 2008












Dinner at Wendy's is always fun with the Family and lots of friends. Jenny did an awesome job on Kiah's Birthday cake. I love everthing that my sisters do. They are artists in their own way and it is so much fun and enjoyable to see what each sister comes up with. After dinner Wendy took us all to her class room. I think I am more excited for Wendy to start being a teacher than she is. She had tons of stuff laminated that we had fun cutting out and getting her all ready for Monday. I miss going to school but am having fun learning new things everyday at work and at home. It was fun taking a walk down memory lane with my sisters.

3 comments:

Eaton's said...

Thank you so much for these pics, I love the ones of Wendy's class. I'm so excited for her.MOm

steele's said...

Thank you for taking all these pictures and updating your blog! I love to see what you are doing and it's so great to see pics of the family. Wendy's class looks great. She doesn't update her blog much so tell her that when you see her next. Love you tons, Amers!

Unknown said...

Hi there. Look who's blog I found. How are you guys. I'm gonna add you guys to our blog links on our website so we can check in on your blog occasionally. You can get to our blog by following the link in our comment.